LEGO BLOCKS that were initially only made for heavy-weight walls have become real design elements. Using structured matrices and ready-made lifting technology, they offer a multitude of possibilities around the house, courtyard and garden – starting with pure retaining walls and raised beds to
LEGO BLOCK is an element for creative freedom.
In order to move the blocks, ball head anchors made of galvanized steel are concreted in. With the universal head coupling and a chain sling, the blocks can be moved easily and securely in place. If you want to carry out this work yourself, you can borrow these couplings from us or purchase them if you use them more often.
Benefits of LEGO BLOCKS
- Ideal for any practical areas:
- storage bays
- partition walls
- security blocks
- retaining walls
- recycling bays
- much more….
- Require no groundwork or fixing
- Can be lifted into place using basic equipment
- Suitable for permanent or temporary installation
- Can easily be moved when needs change- Require little or no maintenance
- No additional security required- Larger stability